We are a well established law reporter with over 30 years of publishing experience. We are looking to expand the company and improve our market presence. In order to grow and achieve our target, we require dynamic individuals prepared to take up the challenge. If you would like to join our team, we would like to hear from you.
- Scanning documents and checking accuracy of data.
- Converting and laying out data to standard format.
- Proof reading.
- Other general administrative duties will be assigned based on suitability.
- Candidate must possess at least SPM/Diploma/Certificate in any field.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Ampang.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Age between 18 to 26.
- Must be computer literate (word, excel)
- Preferably non-executives specializing in Clerical/General Administration or equivalent.
- Required language: English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Required skills: Good comprehension of English, eye for detail, meticulous, focussed, willingness to learn.
- Preferably single male/female.
- Contract Position 1 year with option to renew
- Working hours: 8.30am- 5.50pm (Monday-Friday)
- Job Type: Non-Executive
- Experience Level: < 1 year
- Category: Data Entry
- Application Deadline: 30 September 2019
CANDIDATES ABLE TO START IMMEDIATELY PREFERRED.
For those who are interested and feel you are suitable for this position, kindly email your resume and passport sized photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +603 42705400
Fax: +603 42705402