What's in MYLAWBOX Labourlaw?
- Comprehensive CLJLaw Industrial Law library which includes the Industrial Law Reports published since 1980 and the widely cited LNS cases.
- Labour Law cases and articles from across Commonwealth nations.
- All Federal Acts and lists of amendments in relation to Employment and Industrial Laws in Malaysia.
- Legal articles on contemporary topics written by noted HR and legal practitioners and academics.
- A platform for interactive blogging with various stakeholders in the labour and employment industry.
- Forms and precedents on day to day Human Resource practice issues including practical tips by leading counsels on legal implications that support strategic Human Resource decisions.
- Latest highlights including global media reports on topics and issues in HR management.
- Listing of Industrial Relations Legal Practitioners.
The Subscription Plan
Our annual subscription plan provides you with a comprehensive and complete organisation wide access solution for your research needs. Powered by a user-friendly search engine, the system gives you a structured and pleasant online research experience.
Your subscription includes:
- 24/7 online service access with no limits on time usage.
- Accessible customer service.
- Free invites to our exclusive training sessions.
Subscription for 1 ID/year
Dear Valued Customers,
In the wake of COVID-19 pandemic and the Malaysian government’s efforts to contain spread of the highly contagious disease, our office will be closed during the government-initiated Movement Control Order effective 18 March 2020 to 31 March 2020.
However, despite the closure of our office, all quality services and publications that you have come to rely and enjoy from CLJ will continue without disruption.
With the activation of our Business Continuity Plan (BCP), our teams are already mobilised remotely to ensure smooth delivery of services and products to our valued customers and subscribers as usual. These include regular, prompt updates and the continued availability of:
- CLJLAW [Online Legal Research]
- E-Journals [CLJ & ILR]
CLJ e-bookstore provides an easy and convenient platform to purchase our latest publications – all from the comfort of your office or home. Enjoy a pleasant browsing experience where you can have hands-on experience selecting the title of your interest, aided with a brief write up about the book.
With easy to use search tools and a brief guide on how to purchase, our online bookstore will facilitate your selection and purchase with just a few clicks. It is that simple!
If you require any support or assistance concerning our services, please contact our designated team who are ready to help you:
|Hotline: 019-250 5400
|Vimala: 010-363 6471
Ikwan: 017-268 6225
Shuhada: 011-2609 7269
Hanafi: 011-3660 7903
We look forward to continue serving you during this unprecedented time. CLJ wishes you and family the very best of health.