LabourLawBox provides access on an hourly basis at the following rates:
- RM70/USD40 for the 1st hour - usage limit 3MB
RM35/USD20 for subsequent hour - usage limit 1 MB
Extended time option limit - 3 hours
You will have access to LabourLawBox's package consisting of Malaysian awards issued by the Industrial Courts of Malaysia and selected High Court and Appellate decisions on related cases from 1980 to date, all industry-relevant Federal laws, guides to the Employment Act 1955 and Industrial Relations System, articles, forms and precedents, and other reference materials.
- Registration is required and payment is by credit card or online banking via senangPay only.
- You must login and start using the subscription within 48 hours from purchase, failing which, the account will expire and no refund shall be claimable.
- Time countdown is activated from the moment you log in for the very first time and will be paused provided you log out. Should you fail to log out, the time countdown will continue without pause until expiry.
- Time countdown will resume from last log out until expiry so you may log in and log out repeatedly.
- Total time purchased (including extensions of access time) must be utilized within 48 hours from the very first time you log in.
- Usage (MB) countdown is activated upon downloading of any file.
- Unutilised MBs cannot be carried forward and will be forfeited upon expiry of access time.
- Notice will be provided once you reach 90% of your time/usage limit. You may extend your access/usage by clicking on the link provided and making the requisite payment.
- Extension of usage is by extending access time i.e. an additional 1 hour access time at RM35/USD20 will provide you with 1 additional MB of usage.
- Upon expiry of your account, you will be required to register afresh.
Starting from RM70/USD40 per hour
Upon approval of the payment, you will receive an email with your login ID and Password to enable you to start using your account.
For enquiries or an annual subscription
Contact us for more
information or a quotation.
+603 4270 5400